Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's cold up here

Yea, I'm pretty sure the gum I was chewing in my mouth hardened as I was walking to work Wednesday am. Mike and I are so very lucky we were moved in before the below zero weather got going. The morning after we were all moved in it dipped to -27. We did the lease up here for 6 months to start with because we don't want to move again in the winter. Things are going well. I am sure glad I can walk to work. I have the car plugged in now and will go out for the afternoon; probably hit Pamida, maybe Subway, stop at Mealy's. Pamida is not a store Mike and I really like, but it's the other end of town so by driving to it, I'll get the car warmed up. I think Subway and Pizza Hut are the only fast food chains. I'm glad Subway is up here. There's a local pizza place that is the best. Sir G's, it's called. It's one of the resturant's that stays open through out the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment